Our mission, our people, and our commitment
9 Industry-Leading Brands Together, Make 1 World-Class Company.
Veregy is NAESCO Accredited and on the DOE qualified list of ESCOs
Veregy’s clients have access to an award-winning portfolio of engineering and energy service companies to address their rapidly growing energy efficiency and long-term master-planning needs. These span: eco-friendly infrastructure upgrades; day-to-day facility monitoring and comprehensive solutions in mechanical, plumbing, lighting, solar, battery storage, geothermal; and customized building automation/energy management systems.
The benefits to partnering with Veregy include:
- Lower operating costs and greater lifetime savings
- High-quality, maintained, verified, and guaranteed projects
- In-house partnering professionals to generate localized economic development
- Turnkey projects capabilities
- Reduced maintenance costs, equipment breakdown, and “warranty chasing”
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
- 2020 NAESCO Accredited Energy Service Company
- 2020 Department of Energy Qualified Energy Service Companies
- 2020 EPA/Green Power Partnership Top 30 K-12 Schools – Largest Green Power User in the U.S.
- 2020 Top 100 Best Places to Work – USA Today Network
- 2020 Ameren Missouri 2020 Trade Ally Network Awards – Recognized for Most Outstanding Engineering Services
- 2020 Columbus Business First- Top Engineering Firms in Columbus, Ohio
- 2019 Top 100 Best Place to Work – USA Today Network
- 2019 Columbus CEO Best Places to Work
- 2019 American Electrical Power Top of The List In Highest kWh Savings
- 2019 Arizona Association of School Board Officials (AASBO) Vendor of the Year
- 2019 Consulting – Specifying Magazine – Engineering Giants Survey Top 125 Engineers in the Country
- 2019 Business and Government Partnership Award – Missouri Association of Counties
- 2018 American Electrical Power Ohio Solution Provider Awards
- 2018 Distech Award
From the left – Kathleen Selman, Scott Connor, Amy Flores; Vincent Esparza, John Hobbes, Patrick Meier, and Michelle Greener, attending the USA Today Top Company awards
Dynamix Energy, A Veregy Company, was recognized for their participation in processing AEP Incentive Applications for 2018. Dynamix received awards in both the categories of Highest Quantity of Projects and Highest kWh Savings.
From the left, Angie Rybalt With AEP Ohio, Heather Sieck with Dynamix Energy, Andy McCabe with AEP Ohio receiving awards from American Electrical Power
Ameren BizSavers Program at Bowling Green R-1 School District Earns $21K in Cash Incentives Due to their Energy Reductions
Sean Weber of Veregy presenting a ARP Ohio Check to Reynoldsburg Schools
Scott McKenzie and Jon Saxton supporting OASBO at their Annual Conference
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, AND SAFETY
Paul Benson, SR., SMS
Director of Veregy Environmental, Health, & Safety
Our dedication to Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) here at Veregy is award–winning, and every project we take on has a dedicated EHS manager. We insist on all the proper safety gear for our employees, and ensure all of our work is done to meet or exceed all local and national codes. As a testament to our successful safety practices, our OSHA injury rates trend well below the national average. Whether it is our team’s safety or the safety of your students and staff, we approach our planning process with your well–being as our No. 1 priority to give you comfort and mitigate against any surprises.